Sunday, November 22, 2009

What a Delight


As with the approach of every festive season, an onslaught of catalogues would cram the mailbox, beckoning you to browse and drop some coins. One of the most eye catching catalogue is the Mikimoto Collection 2010. The cover of the little booklet is red with gold lettering, which makes it extra Christmasy.
The collection is called Rosy Bliss and the description says the "Jewelry designed to evoke blissful feelings, blooming apace with your pursuit of happiness". Really? It piqued my curiosity. As I turn the pages, I could see design after design of floral motifs in pink sapphires and diamonds set with the famous pearls.
After browsing the whole collection, I really want to salute the people who came up with the wordings for the collection because they have captured the essence of the design. I do feel "blissful" at the sight of the delightful pendant above.

2 comments:

pascale said...

Blissful....haven't heard that word for a long time...
Actually your post is really well written too.

Pretty pendant indeed :)

bonnie said...

Thanks :D

I haven't heard "bliss" or "blissful" for a long time, too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails