Sunday, November 1, 2009

Celebratory copy


I received this year's annual report copy in the mail two days ago. The deadline was real tight this year, but I didn't expect to see it in print so soon. Compared to the subdued red cover last year, this year's design had a celebratory feel to it. It reminded me of Christmas lights.
It is my second consecutive year doing translations for this association. I am going to keep this copy alongside 2008's copy on my bookshelf reserved for writing work. It still feels surreal to see your own words in print. I wonder what it's like if it's not a translated work but my own writing. I bet it would feel real gratifying.

3 comments:

pascale said...

Great work!
Who knows, may be one you day you will be publishing your own book?
Good luck!!!

bonnie said...

I do hope so, I am combing my blog to see if there is a coherent theme I can expnad on.

bonnie said...

oops, typo, expand...

Related Posts with Thumbnails