Monday, July 27, 2009

White Rose Posy


Posy extras make a nice bouquet



Hydrangea, Roses and Musk Posy

Over the weekend, I made a posy for a pre-wedding shoot. The shooting had been cancelled three times due to bad weather. I touched base with the makeup artist this morning and she said although it rained in the afternoon, the shooting went as scheduled till night time. There were a couple of great shots in there as well.

I met with the couple, the bride at the studio before this fourth shooting attempt and the fiance when he picked up the posy. I could just imagine them giddy with happiness. All the crossed fingers worked.

I asked about the posy to see if it lasted the whole day outdoors. The bride and I had decided to use the sturdier white roses instead of peonies at the end, because it was just too hot for the peonies not to wither. The feedback? The posy was in most of the photos and the couple really liked it.

It felt so rewarding, not only because the posy was well received, but because of it, I could be part of the couple's happiness.

3 comments:

pascale said...

It must be a great feeling to be part of such a happy event.
A very good choice of your new creative adventure!!

bonnie said...

I can't wait to see the pics...they said that they will email me :)

pascale said...

Awe~ do show me too!! if it's okay in terms of privacy..

Related Posts with Thumbnails