Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Online Shopping



This is an Agnes b. card purse I have bought online. I have never purchased anything except books online because of my suspicions that I might be cheated. How ironic when I have an online website for my cards!!

I decide to try it out at a local auction site and after looking through dozens of pages I am utterly frustrated. Whoever says shopping is a great past time is definitely wrong here. I simply want a card purse, how hard can that be? I choose the vendor with the highest ratings, confident that I have a found a bargain.

It's only a day's wait. I open the package and pat myself on the back for being such a savvy shopper. I decide to show off my prize to the expert online shopper at the cafe. Big mistake. I have bought the purse for double the price she has paid for exactly the same piece!! Thunderstruck, I ask her isn't this the price you tell me couple days ago? With one hand on her hip, she says, "it's for two, stupid". Dang!!

The vendor has given me an A+++ shopper rating, an A+++ idiot to be precise. I have reciprocated the rating upon receiving my package. I am now surrounded by advisers who console me there is a first with everything, that everyone makes mistakes and practice makes perfect. Gee!! How much do I have to waste and pay for a lesson well learnt and that lesson is shopping??? I am right in being wary about online shopping, it's not for idiots like moi. Sigh.

I love my purse though!!

2 comments:

pascale said...

aiya, sorry about the price.. but the purse looks really nice!!

bonnie said...

thanks, that's my consolation, hehe :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails