Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Taking a break

I submitted 6 translations yesterday. I started on them the next day ( the day of Studio White's opening) after the client confirmed the project on Sept. 25th.

I slaved away and out of stress, opened my bottle of limited edition Black Label!! Anyway, 6 down and 14 more to go, but today I am taking a well deserved break.

I got a 7 feet tall display cabinet for the expanded collection of Pastel b. and Petit enjel. The cabinet will be delivered this afternoon (2-6). Before that, I will head out to get some more ribbons and threads, something I enjoy.

I found a seamstress in the same building of Studio White. She is a super nice lady, and we will be working with her on the new collection of Petit enjel and Pastel b., something I enjoy, too.

I guess the reason why I was so cranky is that I have been postponing the things I wanted to do and instead, stuck with slaving away with this project on topics I totally despise. The project is related to the job I left almost a year ago. As I translated the 'lofty goals and accomplishments' of these committee members, I could just feel bile in my mouth. Ok, I exaggerated, but you get the picture.

Anyway, I am dumping this project today, yes pity just for today, and heading out to do something I really enjoy, working on the happy items of Petit enjel and Pastel b.!! Yay!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel so bad to have asked you to help out at a time like this!!!
You should just slave away on the translations!!! haha just kidding.
I am soooo looking forward to the quote and the sample. :D

Anonymous said...

You's better be kidding, girl!!
Wahahah, you don't sympathize with me, sob, sob....hehe :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails