Sunday, September 21, 2008

Lost Voice

It's been a really busy month, with the studio renovation, stocking up on Pastel b. cards, and the translation project all in full force. I guess I have been running on adrenaline for the whole month. What's more, I haven't talked so much in a long while. For the last month, every day has been either coordinating with the decorator or talking over business plans.

The nice thing is that my sister, Beatrice, came back for the summer. Somehow, we always ended up doing lunch, tea or dinner, which is a lot more talking. I guess I have used up my whole year's quota of talking, but it's nice to do this sisterly thing.

My best friend, Pascale, also came back for a visit. I was going to meet up with her today to see Leigh, but my voice was completely gone!! Ashley was running around when I woke up, and when I opened my mouth to scold her, I found that no voice came!! B Chan was really concerned, and he kept looking at me to see if I was ok.

Usually he doesn't let me hold him when I sleep, coz he is a "hot dog", and he loves to lie belly up to feel the air con. Today, he let me cuddle him on the sofa while I dozed off. Porky is the sweetest!!

I hope I will get well real soon, coz the studio is opening this week. I took some major drowsy cough medicine and antibotics. Fingers crossed they'll work!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...
It must be all that cleaning and working.
Take a good rest and get well in time for your opening..

And not to worry about Leigh, I am sure she will be seeing you soon.

Anonymous said...

I think I inhaled too much dust :p
To cherry blossoms then and pinic with leilei!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better and I also hope I didn't give you too much work on Petit enjel :p.

How did the opening go?
Very well I bet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails