Friday, October 16, 2009

Delivered


Photo by Terry Bear


Photo by Terry Bear

I am so relieved the translation project was completed in a little more than two weeks. It's much faster and streamlined compared to last year. There was a little mishap towards the end though, when I received a call saying the authors of the two remaining scripts could not be located.

The deadline came and went and three days later, I received the final scripts. By this time, I have completed eighteen drafts and these two were submitted in a matter of hours. I wasn't worried about the deadline because by now there wasn't one. I just hated having things unfinished.

I have been criticized that when I commit to do something, I have to get right on it like a full steam engine. This personal attack is really stupefying to me. How else can you complete anything otherwise, if not for full commitment? I don't feel a comeback is necessary for the criticism, just that people have different values.

My belief is under-promise but over-deliver. After all, my company's reputation rests on it.

I am happily looking forward to my next project. I have finally found a budding photographer to take photos for my posy portfolio!!
(photos by Terry Bear)

2 comments:

pascale said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
bonnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails