Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I'm loving it



I didn't have much of an appetite the past few days. This morning, my stomach was growling. It was a good sign because the coughing and wheezing were a lot less and I was hungry!! There was no way I was getting out in this weather though. Throwing out the garbage was enough to make me start wheezing.

I went to the kitchen and found the delivery menus and there was the 24 hour McDonald's delivery service. I placed my order and the operator was nice enough to tell me that if I order this plus that, my delivery would be free. The total had to be US$7 or above.

I ended up ordering two macaroni (one with egg, another with chicken), one hot cake, one large coffee and a cup of hot chocolate, all for $7. They became my breakfast, lunch and dinner. The best thing was the macaroni and soup came in separate containers. This way, I could just heat up the soup in the microwave and pour it onto the macaroni anytime and I would not have soggy macaroni!! Another plus, no dish washing. I'm lovin' it!!

2 comments:

pascale said...

I have to say this to you again.
You live in the land of convenience :).
I so envy you for being able to order McDonald's- :p
And we don't have macaroni soup in our menu either! haha
But thank goodness for you!

Hope you are feeling better :)

bonnie said...

I just had my macaroni with chicken. Yeah, today I finally know what a blessing it is to live in a land of convenience as you put it!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails