Monday, December 1, 2008

Catching Up


I lost touch with a girl friend for almost 4 years and we finally managed to catch up last week, thanks to facebook. A lot has happened during the past years, and we talked non stop for 5 hours. She came to the studio for a visit and then we went for a very nice Japanese hot pot meal on a cold friday. It was really nice.

She commented that I am on better terms with my human family now, because she has seen the pics posted on facebook. Well, I told her that they were pictures tagged by others. The only albums I have posted are pics of my family - my kids, my craft and the studio.

Some things don't change and some things do. The family relationship hasn't changed, but I have changed. I am not tense and bitter now compared to before. Now that I have a life of my own, with my own extended family and my own work , I don't mind that some things stay the same. Afterall, I am used to it already.

p.s. This is a lovely mail I got from a friend.

Dear Bonnie

Talked with Josephine, and know more about what is going on around you recently.
Lady, you can't fight your family and win, nor can you wake them up. Those are the work of Jesus.
Be Happy! If you are doing what is right in the eye of Jesus, the World and anyone who does not know Him will rebuke you. You win by being happy, joyful, for this joy is not something you have (you know clearly), but this joyful life is from Jesus.
Let this life flow! Only this joyful life can touch and hose down the fire of rage within your family! Note I am not saying you can ignore everything your family member says, just cling your emotion to Jesus, who has been doing wonders all the way!
Praise the Lord! He is doing wonder in you and your family! This is your chance again, we have replayed this many times, and let's win this old game now and get on to the next level!
May His Will Be Done!
乳酪 (Cheese) and be happy!

Hauter

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh- lost friends found! how nice!
and your friend sent you a beautiful email :)

Anonymous said...

These are 2 different friends. Yes, it's nice to catch up with lost friends. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails