Monday, June 13, 2011

Tea Drinker

I have been a coffee drinker for the longest time. I envy those who wake up feeling sharp and alert, because I usually wake up feeling groggy and dull. Even the kids know better than to get in my way before my cuppa.

I didn't really notice the change till I unbag my grocery a couple days ago. Chamomile tea, Forest berry tea, Lipton tea. Tea, tea and tea? I looked at my ground coffee, it couldn't be the same one from last month. There it was, almost full, untouched. 

I was mighty surprised with my little discovery, I could actually function without coffee? Somehow, I have migrated from a coffee-drinker to a tea-drinker. I agree both are caffeinated drinks but the change is still a shock.

I made myself a cuppa today. For some unfathomable reason, it tasted sour. What I enjoy nowadays is breathing in the aroma of berries, vanilla and chamomile as I sip my tea. Imagine that, some change!!

2 comments:

pascale said...

You turned to tea!! well now you can enjoy both coffee and tea :)

I hear tea is a deep deep thing. You can go a long way enjoying this and that with tea. Is it?

One more thing to bring you next time I see you then :)
Tea or coffee both are a good drink to sip with a book or whatever.

here is an elegant cheers to you~
Ding~!

bonnie said...

Ding back. I have heard that there is a lot of knowledge about tea, the water temp, when the leaves are harvested and stuff like that.

I really enjoy fruity tea coz it's so aromatic and thanks in advance!! I really loved the tea you got me last time, it was gone in about two weeks :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails